WILSON ULTRA 100L V4 TENNIS RACKET
The Ultra 100L v4 provides a lighter alternative for players who want more arm-friendly playability without compromising the ability to hit with pace and depth. Sporting a stunning design that spans an array of color-shifting blues depending how the light hits the frame, this racket matches its captivating looks with killer performance. An all-new construction features FORTYFIVE° for increased stability and comfort through the swing, an all-new geometry expands the Sweet Spot Channel for additional power and reduces bulk in the beam for a smoother, more ergonomic design, and plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components make this a winner off the court as a more sustainable solution.
- Lighter, more maneuverable frame with easy power from anywhere on the court
- FORTYFIVE° strategically embedded into the lay-up provides enhanced stability while increasing comfort
- Revolutionary design integrates beautiful, color-shifting blue tones with a matte finish for captivating look
- Expanded Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- Revised geometry applies more comfortable, ergonomic design and reduces bulk while maintaining stability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Racket comes unstrung unless "Add Strings" option is selected
Innovative grommet system compresses at impact to provide a larger hotspot and increased ball dwell time on the strings, creating better feel and more potential energy that drives explosive power.
Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
SWEET SPOT CHANNEL
Cavity on side of frame extends cross strings and increases grommet movement for more power.
Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
Plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce overall environmental footprint.
|Head (sq cm)
|Head (sq in)
|Strung balance (cm)
|Strung balance (pts)
|Strung weight (grams)
|Strung weight (ounces)
|Taper System (mm)
|Unstrung balance (cm)
|Unstrung balance (pts)
|Unstrung weight (grams)
|Unstrung weight (ounces)