Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Men's Tennis Shoes
The Rush Pro 4.0 upgrades dynamic court movement thanks to a pair of innovations in the midsole and outsole. An evolution of the Rush Pro 3.5 chassis construction, 4D Support Chassis 2.0 splits the chassis into two pieces for a dual purpose: one piece runs under the foot for enhanced support and forward propulsion, while the other runs laterally for additional stability and control. In the forefoot of the midsole, Energy Cell features a lightweight EVA foam designed to optimize the transfer of body weight through impact for more explosive propulsion. Layer in a sleek silhouette, and the result is a shoe that takes the popular Rush Pro franchise to all-new heights for both design and performance.
- 4D Support Chassis 2.0 splits chassis into two pieces: one running under the foot for forward propulsion, the other running laterally from heel to toe for superior stability and control
- Energy Cell comprises a lightweight EVA foam in the forefoot of the midsole to create softer feel and optimal body weight transfer for explosive acceleration
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
4D Support Chassis 2.0
Split chassis extends chassis under the foot to provide enhanced support and forward propulsion. Lateral piece runs from heel to toes for ultimate stability and control throughout dynamic movement.
Minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh provides enhanced breathability, feel, comfort, and a homogeneous fit.
Full inner sock construction administers enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit.
Medial Rubber Drag Pad
Rubber overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
OrthoLite EVA Molded
High-density OrthoLite foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides best compromise between comfort and performance.
High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
Midsole foam offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
Lightweight EVA foam in forefoot of midsole lends softer feel for optimal transfer of body weight through impact, creating more explosive acceleration.