WILSON CLASH 100 V2 TENNIS RACKET
The hero model of the groundbreaking and immensely popular Clash line, the Clash 100 v2 slightly revises the recipe for more consistency, more sustainability and a more killer design. An immediate appeal for its blend of flexibility and stability for a feeling unlike any other, this racket elevates playability thanks to a revised construction at the tip of the hoop that significantly enlarges the sweet spot. Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommets and end cap incorporate sustainable components for a reduced footprint on the environment. An embossed Clash logo on the throat completes a racket that pairs dynamic looks with even more dynamic performance.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Innovative design features embossed Clash logo along throat and an anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
|Head (sq cm)
|Head (sq in)
|Strung balance (cm)
|Strung balance (pts)
|Strung weight (grams)
|Strung weight (ounces)
|Taper System (mm)
|Unstrung balance (cm)
|Unstrung balance (pts)
|Unstrung weight (grams)
|Unstrung weight (ounces)